12 weeks :)

So as of November 7th, we had officially made it to through the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.  A great milestone that we were all eager to reach.  The baby is growing well & at our 12 week ultrasound we could see our baby doing flips, then immediately falling asleep.  Haha!!  I am wondering if this means our child is going to be very energetic, a gymnast, or a swimmer?!?!?  The heartbeat was 156 on this day's visit.  I was surprised the heartbeat was not higher with all that activity.  We could see two legs, two arms, and the most precious profile ever!  Clearly, I am biased.


It was probably the most amazing feeling we had ever felt seeing our growing baby.  We have already been so fortunate with all the love from our family & friends!! Our baby already has their crib, thanks to Auntie Nat & Uncle Steve, not to mention their month by month onesies thanks to the Thrasher family!!  Mimi & Papa got us an adorable frame to place the above ultrasound photo in & brought down the cradle that Nat, Treysen, Allie & I all used... Mimi sure keeps things for a long time :)  Jean, Josh's mom & soon to be called Nana, got Josh an Expectant Father book & a frame that we can record the baby's heartbeat at our next appointment... can you say this baby will be spoiled or what?!?!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween 2017!