Feliz Thanksgiving & 14 weeks :)
We had chile rellenos, enchiladas, beans and rice for Thanksgiving dinner this year. We traveled to Puerto Vallarta on Thanksgiving Day to spend a week vacationing, relaxing, drinking (beer for Josh, sparkling water for me), playing cards & reading. We were able to spend Thanksgiving & the week with Gail (Nonnie), Larry (Poppie), Justin & his girlfriend Shannon. Thanksgiving day was exactly 14 weeks & one day. I am starting to grow outward & my jeans are a little tight. I felt the baby for the first time (I think) on Monday the 26th in the morning. It felt like a little flutter & wow what an amazing feeling. I have felt that same feeling twice since then, and I am excited to start feeling more and more movement of our growing baby. Many bets are currently that Baby Halsey is a boy, and the countdown is on for week 18 when we find out if I can start buying girly bows for her hair & lace onesies, or hats & Polo shirts for a Josh junior.
Comments
Post a Comment