Padre Game 4/12/13 (34 1/2 weeks)

Last night we hit good ol' Petco Park! Not going to lie, not being able to have a beer while watching a baseball is a little lame, but I got through it! We had a great group, Lauren & Andrew, Victoria & Mark, Marcus & Lauren & us!  Fun times.  Josh & I can't wait to take Andrew to the park & show him the ropes.
 At Bubs for drinks/snacks before the game!
 The view from our seats.... we actually sat in our seats for almost 6 innings!  I think that may be a first for us at a Pads game.  Sorry we are getting so mature!
 Lauren & Andrew's first time in the "Western Union" (aka Western Metal Supply) building.  Watch out for my large & in charge baby bump!!  Only 5 1/2 weeks left- can't wait to meet Andrew!
The girls before they had their Fireball shot... I just got to smell it!  Super fun night!! 

Did the Padres win, you may ask.... I have no clue, since I could not make it through the whole game. However, I don't feel bad, since no one else did either!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween 2017!