Mother's Day 2013
Well, first of all Mimi & Papa are finally San Diego residents!! We had an eventful long Friday night helping them move in. Auntie Jenna, Josh & Papa did the moving, while Mimi & I were more like managers/support group. Mimi did poor margaritas, so she also had the role of bartender.
Josh delivered beautiful roses to work on Friday to kick off the weekend... aren't they gorgeous?!? I am just so lucky to have such an amazing husband!
Josh delivered beautiful roses to work on Friday to kick off the weekend... aren't they gorgeous?!? I am just so lucky to have such an amazing husband!
Today we met Mimi & Papa at Cantina for Mother's Day breakfast. We got Mimi a "Welcome to SD" care package with gift cards to some of her favorite local spots.
Then we really kept it extra classy this evening & had Mimi & Papa over for Round Table (the best pizza in the world), TV watching & laundry time. I was a great Mother's Day!! Thankful for such a great Mom.
Comments
Post a Comment