Christmas Tree Hunting

We have not had a Christmas tree in our house the past 2 years… Now that Andrew is here, the Christmas tree is back in action!!  The Wednesday before Thanksgiving, we (me & Andrew) got dressed up in our matching Santa shirts & the 3 of us hit the Christmas tree lot… of Home Depot!  HAHA!  We were the ONLY people there… Loved it!  
 Ummmm… I am obsessed with our matching shirts.  It WILL BE a tradition, now we just need Josh on board!

 This will shock no one. I picked the first tree we saw… and we were off! 
 Our handsome Daddy…. lugging our tree to it's place for the season!
 This sums up what Andrew did while Josh & I made sure the tree was straight.  Jump, Jump, Jumperoo!!!  *note still in his Santa shirt!
 Loving touching the tree!

This just may be the BEST Christmas we have ever had!  Cheers to Christmas time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween 2017!