8 Months- Just a month late!

Nickname:  Andrew is really catching on with us!  Andrew Dooda is here to stay though.
Favorite Things: LOVE Love loves eating, checking himself out in the mirror, walking in the stroller, peek-a-boo, My mommy & daddy!!!!, bath, listening to music, park, swings, water!!,
Least Favorite Things: not loving the jumperoo as much these days
Size: Probably close to 19 pounds & 28 inches!!!
Clothes Size:  6-12 month clothes, size 3 diaper.
Mommy & Daddy's Fav Moments:  I LOVE that he wants me to hold him the SECOND I walk into a room.  I can't get enough of this boy!
New Developments:  Eating puffs, proteins, spitting out my food every now & then & laughing so hard!!!  Not loving the bottle at all! Throwing my cup off the highchair :)  Sitting in highchairs in restaurants…. with a cover of course!  I give high fives now and sometimes I wave!!  I can say dadda, momma, nana & heyyyyy (though he has no clue what it means)!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween 2017!