Christmas Eve Surprise….

Even though Josh and I found out on the 23rd that we were having a girl, no one else knew!  I had called a local bakery the week prior to order gender reveal cupcakes for the family!  We had almost lost hope that we were going to know by Christmas, but of course Garg's office pulled through!
Before…….
During… Mimi is about to cheat… instead of biting her cupcake, she ripped it open and began yelling and confusing everyone!!  Who is surprised Mimi did not follow directions?!?!?
Please note the perplexed faces….




PINK!!!  All along when we would ask Andrew if he wanted a brother or sister, he would sweetly respond, SISTER!!!  I will be reminding him of that periodically throughout his life.  
He is going to be one heck of a big brother!!  Love this kid and can't wait to see how kind he is to his baby sister :)



*Mama Note- this has been such a different pregnancy, so we thought it was going to be a girl! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween 2017!