Taytum is 1 month!!!

Nickname:  Baby Taytum… Does that count as a nickname?!
Favorite Things: Being held, Ergo/Bjorn
Least Favorite Things: Having wet diapers!
Size: 9ish pounds!!
Clothes Size: Taytum's newborn clothes are getting a tad snug… she is fitting in all her 0-3/3 month clothes and in very exciting news, more of her bows are fitting- HOOOORRRAAAYYY!!!
Mommy & Daddy's Fav Moments:  I love love love seeing Andrew check on Taytum!  I am soaking up all the snuggles that she gives because who knows how long she will love being held.  She is perfect for us!!  Oh yea, I also love that she has slept 6 hours in a row at least 5 times or more- that ROCKS!
Developments: holds her head up, focuses her eyes more and more, size one diapers, had her first bottle with Daddy!
 These were taken on her one month bday!!!!  

 One month and a day!  Sorry girl, you don't like your picture being taken…yet!

 I am obsessed with this picture… she looks like a little rapper!  Peace out people!



What a fun month it has been!!!!!!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween 2017!