24 Weeks :)
Please excuse my pjs.... After work I can't get into to them fast enough. We had Mimi & Papa in town this week- so fun! It was great having them here- We made dinner at home, relaxed, & hung out in the baby's room. We can't wait to have them as residents of America's Finest City!
I am still feeling great. I am really into into sugar cookies right now & all things sweet- very unlike me. I am forcing myself to eat veggie sandwiches for lunch, when all I really want are Swedish fish with a side a cookies! Will Power at its finest. Just about 15 weeks until we get to meet our baby boy!! Can't wait. Josh is eagerly trying to exert his patience to feel the baby- so far to no avail. I can finally feel him from the outside, now Andrew just needs to let his Daddy feel him move around. He moves the most at night when I am trying to relax and/or sleep... great training for when he arrives. I love feeling him move!!
Comments
Post a Comment