26 weeks down & 14 to go!!

I am 26 weeks today!!  As you can plainly see, I am getting nice a big, which is great because that means our little boy is growing.  I am still feeling A-OKAY, just a little tired & most definitely low on patience.  WATCH OUT PEOPLE!  LOL!

My sister sent us sugar cookies for Valentine's Day yesterday.... I will report that there are only 2 left, and I was home alone last night.  I can't even blame it on Josh :/ DAMN IT!  I did give one to Uncle Daniel for coming over today and giving Sloany Girl a mid-day walk. 

I had my first run in today with a CHALLENGING (that's the nice way of saying- PAIN in the ASS kid) student with the name of..... you guessed it ANDREW!! I was devastated.  I have never had a student with the name, Andrew & today, this kid made me earn my money.  He also tested that LOW patience I spoke of earlier.  Luckily for him... AND me, he went home sick- ADIOS Andrew.  

I know my son will NOT act like that- fingers crossed!  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween 2017!