30 weeks & the big 4D ultrasound
So... we had a very exciting day on Thursday! My mom, dad & sister made the trip from Fresno to catch the first peak at what our little boy will look like. SO FUN!! He totally has Joshua's nose- ADORABLE! He was sleeping pretty much the whole time, even the mass amount of jiggling the technician was doing did not wake my sleeping boy. He loved to have his hand in front of his face & even put his foot in his mouth. We cannot wait to meet this little man! Did I mention that Josh asked the tech for a close up 4D picture of his "private" area so Josh could show it off?!?! So mature! LOL!
Andrew's heartbeat!! Thanks Auntie Nat for videoing!
A big yawn from our 3 pound 9 ounces baby... melt my heart! I can't get the video to upload of the world's cutest yawn :( BOOOO!!!
Andrew totally has Josh's nose!! Can't wait to meet this little man!
Trying to get his foot in his mouth!! I had not purchased any pacifiers as of Thursday, but I ordered 3 different kinds on Friday because clearly this boy loved sucking on his hand and/or foot.
After Andrew Broxton's big day debut, we grabbed Italian food at Il Postino. Papa with his girls!
Comments
Post a Comment