Happy St. Patrick's Day Eve

We had a busy day of fun yesterday!  We have Sir Max's 1st birthday party... Lots of pics to follow.  On our way to Sir Max's birthday, Josh & I realized that this was the only birthday of Max's that we will go without Andrew.  CANNOT WAIT TO HAVE THIS LITTLE MAN!!!  I am sure he & Max will have lots of good times together. Here is Max and his double Ds that Josh gave him- LOL!!!


Then we headed to our old stomping group PB to meet Baby Daniel & his new girlfriend Tiffany.  We hit the Pacific Beach Cantina, where the drinkers enjoyed two 100 ounces towers of beer, then we went to Firehouse to round out the night with the oh so delicious dinner.  We had quite the spread.  We had the yummy mini corn dogs, buffalo chicken wrap, pitchers of drinks & fireball shots (not for me of course), quesadillas & turkey sandwiches.  It was a great day.  We are all a little tired today.
Happy St. Patrick's Day from Daddy Josh & Baby/Uncle Daniel... this is the end of tower #1.
**Not going to lie- a pregnant lady in a bar is not the ideal situation... I got A LOT of weird looks my way.  I would then hold up my water bottle & smile at the judgmental stares. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween 2017!