Sunday, May 26th, 2013--- BABY TIME!
On Sunday, May 26th, we began the journey of meeting our son. We checked into Mary Birch Hospital at 6:45 pm to get the show on the road. I think it's safe to say neither of us knew what to expect. We were in for it :) Looking back I can't believe it's already been almost one week since Andrew has been here... We can't imagine life without him!
Waiting for our name to be called.... Both of us were feeling nervous & excited!
Clearly, I am still feeling GREAT! I realized that in fact I had been having contractions for over a week, I just didn't know they were "real" contractions. HAHA! Now I know for next time.
Mimi & Papa came to check on us & play cards before we settled in for the night.... and before the long haul began.
Hearts Time!
Comments
Post a Comment