2 month shots
Today we had to visit good ol' Dr. Upton (the most mellow man alive). Andrew got his 2 month round of 6 shots :/ We had a great report from the doctor about Andrew. He is in the 84% for head circumference, 64% for weight, & 74% for height. We are so fortunate to have a healthy baby boy! But... then came Janet (the shot lady). We had REAL streaming tears down Andrew's face after the shots. I may or may not have cried too- whoopppsss! Dooda was a champ and stopped crying after a couple minutes & had a GREAT day. I took today off to be home with Andrew, just in case it was a shit show.
Did I mention that he was awake today from 7 am until 3:15, only to take a cat nap for about 30 minutes?? SOO GLAD I could be home with this guy today.
Did I mention that he was awake today from 7 am until 3:15, only to take a cat nap for about 30 minutes?? SOO GLAD I could be home with this guy today.
I'm finally asleep... passed out!!
Comments
Post a Comment