FresYes weekend!!
We had the best weekend!! We made our fist family trip (minus Sloan) to Fresno last weekend. We left Thursday night at 8:30 pm & Andrew was a perfect angel (DUH). He slept the entire drive (I mostly did too-only to wake up every hourish to see if Josh was okay), then he continued to sleep until 4:45 am!!! Champion Dooda!!!
Andrew Dooda got to finally meet Uncle Steve & see Auntie Nat, Treysen & Al Farm again!!
Andrew got to meet Uncle Johnny!! Uncle John came to pick up Daddy Dooda, so they could hit up Mad Duck and enjoy some guy time...
We all met back up at Auntie Nat & Uncle John's house after Nat was off work, and picked up the kids from Soph's daycare birthday party!!! Andrew got to meet Auntie Nat, Sophia & his bff Jack!! Such a fun afternoon & evening!
Mimi & Don stopped by to see everyone & meet Andrew... So glad we go to see them! :)
Andrew Dooda got to finally meet Uncle Steve & see Auntie Nat, Treysen & Al Farm again!!
Then only pic I took of Auntie Nat & The Dooda :( Damn it!
We all met back up at Auntie Nat & Uncle John's house after Nat was off work, and picked up the kids from Soph's daycare birthday party!!! Andrew got to meet Auntie Nat, Sophia & his bff Jack!! Such a fun afternoon & evening!
Sophster hanging out the boys outstide BBQing dinner!
HANDSOME BOY!!!! Jack is probably the chillest baby EVER.... he is amazing!!
BFF for life!!
LOVE Soph's super happy cheese smile!!!
Andrew LOVED Jack's playmat... Thanks for letting me play with your toys, Jack.
Kisses for baby Jack!
**The loves of my life... and Sloan!
Saturday morning, the boys had their Fantasy Football draft... at Josh's fav Buffalo Wild Wings. So, Auntie Nat & I had a cousin photo shoot.
I love how much Treysen & Allie love Andrew Dooda.... So fun to see.
Gina came to meet Andrew! Gina is a crack up.
Saturday afternoon we took Allie out for an early birthday pedi & Sugar Shack run!! I forgot my camera-annyoing, but I was able to at least capture Uncle Josh & Allie getting their toes all prettied up!! We love you, Allie & happy birthday!!
Saturday evening was super chill- we BBQ & ate our Sugar Shack treats at home... I wonder why I have no pictures. Bummer!! Before bedtime for Dooda, Auntie Heather came by to meet Andrew.
We had such a great weekend!!! Until next time, Fresno... you are freaking HOTTTTTT!!!

Comments
Post a Comment