Brother and Sissy Love!

Sloan and Andrew continue to have such a special bond… I am obsessed with them!!!  

It was the perfect Saturday.  Andrew woke up bright and EALRY (4:10 AM), I got to spend some QT with him, then we hit the town house hunting & shopping.  Stopped at Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch and Andrew LOVED it there- is that a sign we should move to Encinitas?!?!  We rounded out our Saturday with me sneaking in a nap, while the Dad of the Year took Andrew & Sloan for a walk.  So lucky to have to what we have!  Loving life- minus working, obviously! 




 Sloan kisses in action!!!  HAHAHAHA!!  They were almost playing peek-a-boo!  



 Nice hands petting Sissy Sloan!
 What up, Sloan?  I love playing with you!

 Oh no… Sloan, don't stop playing with me!


 Thank goodness, mommy is still here to play with me!!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween 2017!