Fresno-Family Time!

Fres-YES!!  We took the 9 pm flight out to Fresno on Friday, November 1st… We were a little nervous with Andrew's bedtime being at 6 pm, however, he was a champ!! Of course, the flight was delayed about 30 minutes. Why not?! It allowed Josh and me a chance to enjoy an adult beverage at the airport. We are becoming very experience parent travelers!
We landed at almost 10:45 pm… Auntie Nat picked us up and we head back to their house!!!  Look at our happy boy at 11:15 pm!!  How in the hell is he so happy?!?  We were NOT as happy/ SUPER tired!
We woke up bright and early Saturday morning and chilled out with Auntie Nat, Uncle Steve, Treysen and Allie… SO FUN!





After some morning bagels, a quick warm up jog for the half with Nat…. Josh, Allie, Andrew & I headed off to see Tommy's last soccer game.  We got to see Heather, Joe, Russell, Tommy & Pop Pop!!  Unfortunately, I forgot my camera!!  Not cool!  
I am probably on the last few months of Treysen being will to snuggle with me… but I will take it as long as it will last.  Is it too weird to call it snuggle?!  I just can't believe he is almost 13?!?!?!?!?  OMG- I am old! 
Nat & Steve had a fun photo shoot with the Dooda… so many cute pics!



Saturday night, Nat, John, Soph & Jack came over to chill and have dinner!!  Treysen & Al got to stay home with us…. Allie was "babysitting" Soph for $5, what a steal! We had take out Tahoe Joes to power up for our run! They forgot Al's soup, so Josh & John went back and got free cheesecake… she was on happy camper!


 Soph watching John outside. ADORABLE!
 Jack loved Sophie the giraffe! 

 Andrew definitely let Jack steal the football from him without a fight… LOL!  How cute are these future BFFs?!?! 
 The steal captured on camera! So awesome!
Dad of the year!

Sunda morning was the Two Cities Half Marathon… good times!!  This will be its own post because, damn it, it was tough!!  hahaha!!  

After the half, Nat & I met the whole crew at Press Box for breakfast, a celebratory mimosa and FOOD!!  The Farmers & Devany clan was there…. not sure why I pretty much only have pics of Josh… I am just so in love with him, that's why!!!  He really is the BEST dad ever!!!



We headed back to John and Nat's to take a much needed nap (Josh & john kept Andrew at the Press Box- is that a baby, in a bar?!?), and to watch the afternoon games.  Wish we lived closer!!!  Like, why are there no pictures of John this trip… I was way off my photo game!
 These boys are tooooo die for… love that Jack is ready for Christmas!!!  Thanks Jack for sharing all your cool toys, with not just Andrew, but Sophster too!!

We rounded out our Fresno trip with take out at the Farmers, Al Farm helping with bath time and lots of cuddles, courtesy of Andrew Dooda Broxton Dooda, oh and Coco!!  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween 2017!