Nursery- Phase #1!!
On January 5th & 6th, Josh embarked on painting Andrew's room. Let's just say, I think he was a little nervous. I have quite a specific vision for the nursery... AND... boy did Josh nail it! With a little help from Uncle Daniel (after he woke up), the nursery is painted. It seriously looks like professionals did it. I love having the baby's room come along... 17 weeks & 2 days until we meet our little boy!! Is it too soon to start the countdown?!? Shit... too bad- it has begun :)
Notice Uncle Daniel's pile of crap in the middle of the room... LOL! Please take notice of Josh's painters hat that he purchased for the job. Hilarious!
Uncle Daniel is awake & helping. The grey is coming along!
The blue tape for the perfect stripes is being peeled off.... a stressful moment for all. They look PERFECT!!!!
See.... I told you, it looks like my husband is a professional painter. Maybe it was the painters hat :)
Notice Uncle Daniel's pile of crap in the middle of the room... LOL! Please take notice of Josh's painters hat that he purchased for the job. Hilarious!
Uncle Daniel is awake & helping. The grey is coming along!
The blue tape for the perfect stripes is being peeled off.... a stressful moment for all. They look PERFECT!!!!
See.... I told you, it looks like my husband is a professional painter. Maybe it was the painters hat :)
Comments
Post a Comment