Nursery Phase #2- furniture!

Uncle Daniel's stuff has now been moved to the garage so project nursery can be fully underway.

On Saturday, January 12th, Josh & I assembled Andrew's crib (compliments of Auntie Nat & Uncle Steve).   The crib was super easy to put together & looks perfect.  The dresser (compliments of Mimi & Papa) was delivered the same day- NO assembly required!  Gotta love that.
Andrew's crib :)  The blanket is from his favorite cousins (only cousins), T-Money & Al Farm.  It is the cutest blanket EVERRRRRR!!!  Don't worry we ordered a mattress- organic of course and will arrive this week. I can't wait to put on the crib skirt & the chevron crib sheets- also organic ;)  Josh has officially decided that he hates all things organic.  LOL!! Poor guy- he will get used it, I hope!
I have washed & hung all of the clothes that we got from our AMAZINGGGGGGG surprise baby shower (I promise to post about this shower as soon as we upload the pictures from our brand new Nikon to our computer.  But as you can see, we have been BUSY!) and a few purchases I have made over that past month.
And finally the dresser & a panoramic shot so the you can see the full room after phase #2.

I cannot wait for phase #3 which will include the chair that we bought & to start decorating.  I just need February to get here so I can starting spending!!  Didn't I mention that I was on a moratorium for the month of January on baby items.... it has been hard, but I have accomplished it, for the most part ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween 2017!