The Cake will tell...

We arrived in Fresno for Christmas 2012 on the Saturday before.  Our first Christmas event was to "cut the cake."  Allie wanted to find out if we were having a boy or girl via a cake or cupcakes.... Clearly she watches too much Cake Boss.  I love her ideas-she is all girl!  So, we ordered a cake & let her cut the cake.  As the blue showed through, Treysen was so cute & excited, shouting, "It's a boy, right?!?"  Allie was just looking for a plate to get her cake on so she could start eating.  I think Al Farm was a tad disappointed, she had her heart set that we were going to have a little girl.  I reassured her that Andrew Broxton would be lots of fun & we can dress him up just as much, maybe in just different ways :)

Our second Christmas event was hitting the Destination Maternity to try and find me some clothes, since there was snafu with getting my hanging clothes to Fresno.  I will say maternity clothes shopping is less than thrilling, but my sister & I found some good finds.
Us waiting for my dress to be steamed.... at 10 pm.  LATE for me!  I do NOT iron!  I am a dry clean only type :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween 2017!