Happy Birthday, Lauren!

Can you say... NEON PUB CRAWL?!?  That is what we did for Lauren's birthday on Saturday!  Such a fun day out and about with good friends & my handsome husband.  Not going to lie...  I was home sick for Andrew Dooda... after about 30 minutes! haha! 
 Even Andrew was in neon for the big pub crawl.... such a festive boy! Look at that face... no wonder I couldn't stay the whole time!

 Kisses for Dooda!  Thanks Mimi & Papa for babysitting!
 Stop #1 Tavern (also the location of our first date-$5 shot & a beer-classy) 
 Stop #2 Typhoon Saloon- yes that is a beer pong table, and I am disappointed to say we did not play. 
 Stop #3 Plum Crazy... another spot we used to frequent on Thursday nights.
 Stop #4 CABO CANTINA- 2 for 1 Happy Hour!
 Stop #5 Bubs- Jello shot time!
 Stop #6- Johnny Vs... we were the ONLY people in the bar! 
 Stop #7 Moondoggies- another usual stop for us back the day for $2 your call its on Thursdays. I am pretty sure Josh used the call this place "the office."  This was my last stop & I drove (because I was SOBER-first ever on a pub crawl) home to see my baby boy!  I really am growing up!
 Stop #8- Miller's Fiels.  Josh the champ kept the Halseys represented. 
 Stop #9- Firehouse.  Shots, Shots, Shots... Auntie Jenna retrieved Daddy Dooda & delivered him home, but not without stopping at Dave's Tavern (his Stop #10).

Andrew & JNasty... Andrew fondly calls Dooda Junior.  HAHA!  Fun day... don't you just love their shades??  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween 2017!