I love my cousin Al Farm
Allie came down to visit Mimi, Papa, Us & of course meet the star- Andrew Dooda :) Allie was SOOOO excited to meet him, she was rehearsing how she would talk to him on the car ride over. She blew right past Uncle Josh, Sloan, & me to get to see the baby. Her eyes lit up when she saw him & said he was the cutest baby she has ever seen :) She is one smart girl, and I would definitely agree with her (do you think we are biased?!?!) It was probably the cutest thing I have seen. She was a natural little babysitter with Andrew. Allie would have made one heck of big sister (wink wink Auntie Nat & Uncle Steve). Andrew smiled at her & loved being held by his cousin. Love seeing her bond with her cousin.
Comments
Post a Comment