One month old! 6/27/13
ONE MONTH OLD WRAP UP
Nickname: Dooda & Andrew Dooda
Favorite Things: Bouncer chair w/ violent rocking, car seat, pacifiers, looking at whoever is holding him, Baby Bjorn & going on walks
Least Favorite Things: WET DIAPERS- HE HATES THEM!
Stats: 10 pounds 4 ounces (probably a little more now), not sure how long :/ & sleeps 4-6 hours during the night time
Size: Newborn diapers, Newborn/0-3 month clothes... just depends on the brand
Mommy & Daddy's Favorite moments: SMILING at us!! AHHHH-MAZING!
Mommy LOVES staying home with you & spending every last second with you. I don't even want to nap when you do because I want to stare at you... this will definitely weird you out one day when you read this, but it's true.
We think you are the BEST thing that has happened to us!
Mommy LOVES staying home with you & spending every last second with you. I don't even want to nap when you do because I want to stare at you... this will definitely weird you out one day when you read this, but it's true.
We think you are the BEST thing that has happened to us!
Comments
Post a Comment